Saturday, April 23, 2011

You smelly little half elf



Black Phoenix Apothecary Lab
(the go to place for nerds, goths, and wiccans that want to smell pretty) has just come out with a scent line based off of Dungeons and Dragons. Apparently, you are to layer the perfume oils, so you get the scent based off of your character.
So, would you want to roll some dice with me if I smell like pale golden musk, honeycomb, amber, parma violet, hawthorne bark, aspen leaf, forest lily, life everlasting, white moss, and a hint of wild berry, rose amber, frankincense, myrrh, champaca flower, Peru balsam, cistus, palisander, cananga, hyssop, and narcissus absolute, a whirling mélange of multicolored musks with wasabi, rooibos, heliotrope, and mastic, shimmering celestial musk with vanilla, white honey, acacia, and sugar cane?
I know, that's a mouth full, but I am excited to see this. Since the majority of their clientele are women, maybe this will lead more girls into the world of D&D. And, since I'm about to start playing Dragon Age 2, I will have something to get me in the mood (oh, you Ranger with buckskin and what ever cabreuva is....).

No comments:

Post a Comment