Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ and margaritas

Now, I'm not going to say that I was the biggest Michael Jackson fan.  Honestly, growing up with the oldies station blaring in my mom's car, I would say I'm a bigger fan of the Jackson Five (best drunk game ever?  Name all the Jacksons).  However, I have, on occasion, been known to drunkenly shout out "da da da THRILLER!" while doing the zombi dance (I assume you are picking up on a theme: I drunk sing everything).
Anyway, the passing of Michael Jackson had left me a little bummed.  Truly, this guy was one of the bizarre geniuses of our lifetime, and I was sad to see him go.  But what tribute could I, the casual fan, give such a great man?  Why, I could post the YouTube video of a really good tribute to him!


These prisoner dudes are totally awesome, and they deserve some conjugal visits from the finest prostitutes in the land for this little ditty of theirs.


Oh, you want me to explain the title of this post?  That's easy, I enjoy drinking and it's past 5pm (cocktail hour!).  So make an educated guess and just be glad my Macbook's got spell check.

No comments:

Post a Comment