Thursday, April 25, 2013

I hope you're ready for a shitty update

Because that's all I got!

I plan on restarting this here blog as soon as I can get sloppy drunk some inspiration.  Hopefully, with Free Comic Book day coming around the corner, I'll get the spark and start it up again. I do have some ideas of what I want to focus on, so here it goes:
- Game of Thrones and all the geeky crafts and cooking I've been doing based on it.
- Favorite comics of the year (because, you know, it's only 1/4 through the new year....)
- The Avengers cartoon and how ballin' it is.  Also, let's all cosplay The Wasp, AM I RIGHT?!
- My totally boss collection of the original West Coast Avengers run.
- BOOZE!  ALL THE LIQUOR!
- Cosplay! Cause that's what cool 30-somethings do!
- More booze talk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment